Explore and Feel Beyond Sight with the JW 17. The Signature Series Microendodontic explorer is finally back and Smaller than ever!
Designed for caries and calculus detection, exploration of pocket characteristics, furcations, and restorations. The dual-sided #17 tips and signature blue slender form designed by Dr. John West.
• Made of high-quality stainless steel.
• Designed by Dr. John West
• Signature blue color
• Half the size of the DG16 with two times the “exploratory power.”
• Closest instrument to a microscope for “Finding” canals.
• The JW17 Micro explorer will enable you to “feel” what you cannot “see!”
• The JW Micro explorer has been called the “Canal Feeler.”
• “Finding” and “Following” the entrance to the Maxillary Molar MB2 made both possible and easy.
• The perfect instrument to vibrate away broken root canal instruments where there is not enough space for ultrasonic tips or DG16.
• Coronal canal calcifications are easily seen enabling predictable canal blockage removal.
• Discover microcracks and diagnose if they are actually microfractures.