Dental Electric Motor
MT2 & MT3 brushless electric motor offers impressive functionality and comfort. The MT2 & MT3 is an affordable and smart way to switch from a turbine to an electric handpiece. Electric handpieces provide a constant speed and torque that does not change as the load increases. Due to the constant pace, it also creates a smoother and more precise cut, allowing for greater flexibility in preparations. The MT2 & MT3 electric handpiece allows for faster cutting & maximum handpiece durability by providing steady speed & high torque with very little noise. Electric handpieces are growing in popularity each year in the USA.
Air-driven handpieces have several disadvantages which are often overlooked by the dentist including -
- The distinctive whirring noise and vibrating sensation of the air rotor;
- The patient's discomfort and increased stress level due to the high noise of the air rotor;
- The reduced speed is due to build-up resistance in the tooth while cutting;
- Reduced torque level;
- Interrupted cutting efficiency; and
- The more aerosol formation makes the clinical environment contaminated.
Electrical handpieces are a preferable option for a soothing and stress-free clinical environment and treatment to the patient by improving patient comfort.
The main advantages of the MT2 & MT3 are as follows -
1) Constant Speed & Torque;
2) Improved Patient Comfort; and
3) Less Aerosol Formation - very important in today's environment
The MT2 & MT3 deliver -
* perfect balance of performance and ergonomics;
* Flexible installation and customized positioning - set on top of your dental tray, or attach under your tray. There are many ways to effectively install a small-sized electric motor.
* It is particularly small and surprisingly light;
* consistent high power and torque;
* Four-hole water spray
* long service life and quiet operation - less noise and more comfort for the patient;
* LED Technology for optimal visualization;
* low vibration;
* improved trimming and preparation;
* Easy to understand LCD screen with all functions visible and easy to change;
* brushless motor;
* Forward and reverse rotation;
* 16:1, 1:1 and 1:5 speed ratio available;
Speed Range: 2,000-40,000 rpm
Voltage input: DC 24V
MT2 & MT3 Product Includes:
1:5 Contra-angle with LED