The new JW17 Micro Endo/Perio probe designed by Dr. John West boasts “smaller is better!” Its use makes diagnosing vertical fractures and gingival sulcus sinus tracts easy and periodontal probing comfortable for your patient.
• Made of high-quality stainless steel.
• Designed by Dr. John West.
• 1/4th the size of a normal periodontal probe and ½ the size of even the periodontist’s size Marquis probe.
• Clear and easy to read 3, 6, 9 mm markings.
• Painless periodontal probing as sulcus does not need to be spread in order to measure pocket depth.
• Cracked roots easily and painlessly detected due to micro-sized probe width.
• Easily determine if pockets are ’precipitous endodontic sulcus sinus tracts” or “conical periodontal pockets.”