We ship domestic and international via FedEx (Federal Express). For shipping information and delivery estimates please contact us directly. International shipments should allow for 1-8 weeks delivery time in order to be received and cleared by local customs. Customers will be responsible for any applicable local duties, fees or customs charges.
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION: Our free shipping promotion applies to orders of $150 or more shipping within the U.S only.
- 100% Refund on NEW or UNUSED items within 30 days of the invoice date, unless the item(s) received was defective or incorrect.
- Items must be in NEW or UNUSED condition, which will be determined by DoWell Dental Products.
- DoWell Dental Products will not pay for shipping of non-defective or new items being returned.
- Any New items returned after the 30 day period is EXCHANGE or CREDIT ONLY. Any/all shipping charges incurred will be paid by the Customer.
- 20% Restocking Fee plus shipping charge will be issued FOR ALL USED item(s) returned after 14 days from the date received.
- Defective item(s) will be refunded and/or exhanged within the 30 day period. Shipping charges will be paid by DoWell. Invoice number and Billing Name must be included on the Return/Exchange Form.
DoWell Dental Products, Inc. warrants that its products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for two (2) years from invoice date.
What is not covered:
1. Normal wear and tear of Product use; Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse or other abnormal use, or acts of God, such as floods and earthquakes; 2. Use of the Product other than for its intended purpose; 3. Damage caused by improper handling or unauthorized repair or maintenance; 4. Product that has been modified or altered; 4. Product that has not been sterilized or stored properly in accordance to the instrument care guidelines.
Sole and Exclusive Remedy.
If we find that the Product is defective in materials or workmanship and otherwise meets the terms of the applicable warranty, DoWell Dental Products, Inc. sole and entire liability is the option to replace or repair the defective Product. Repair or replacement (including parts and labor and shipping costs) shall be made at DoWell’s expense. Replacement products are warranted as above for the remainder of the original applicable Product Warranty Period.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL DOWELL DENTAL PRODUCTS, INC., OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF VALUE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS THAT ARE USED IN OR WITH THE PRODUCT, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS THAT ARE USED IN OR WITH THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF DOWELL DENTAL PRODUCTS, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. DOWELL DENTAL PRODUCTS, INC., DISCLAIMS LIABILITY, UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM (1) USER NEGLIGENCE, MISUSE, ABUSE OR ALTERATIONS TO INSTRUMENT; (2) THE USE OF COMMERCIAL GRADE WASHERS; (3) DENTAL AUTOMATED WASHER – DISINFECTORS WHERE MANUFACTURER'S PROCESSING GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED; AND/OR IMPROPER SETUP AND INSTALLATION OF THE DEVICE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED HEREIN AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF DOWELL DENTAL PRODUCTS, INC., AND ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. SOME STATES AND/OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.