Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) is a second generation platelet concentrate widely used to accelerate soft and hard tissue healing. Its advantages over the better known Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) include ease of preparation/application, minimal expense, and lack of biochemical modification (no bovine thrombin or anticoagulant is required). PRF is a strictly autologous fibrin matrix containing a large quantity of platelet and leukocyte cytokines. Our PRF machine has 2 presets programmed for your convenience: PRF and APRF.
PRF Centrifuge Set Includes:
- 1× PRF PowerSpin Centrifuge Unit
- 100× Blood Collection Tubes with:
- Clot activator
- Silicone tube interior coating
- Stopper lubrication
- 2× PRF Box
- 2× Atraumatic Tweezers (S1286)
- 2× Goldman Fox Scissors (S1169TC)
- PRF: Speed - 2000 RPM, Timer - 14 Min.
- APRF: Speed - 1500 RPM, Timer - 17Min.
- AGF: Speed - 1500 RPM, Timer - 12 Min.